PAWS is 100% donor funded. Your support will save lives! We spend $0.91 of every dollar directly on lifesaving efforts, animal care, and related programs to further our mission of making Philadelphia a place where every healthy and treatable pet is guaranteed a home. Supporting PAWS helps fund lifesaving initiatives including adoption and foster care programs, spay and neuter surgeries, low-cost vaccinations, and more to help bring Philadelphia closer to becoming a no-kill city.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-298-9680 ext. 15 if you have any questions or would like to make a donation over the phone.
Ways to Give to PAWS:
• Become a monthly supporter and help save lives year-round.
• Mail your donation to:
Attn: Donor Services
100 N. 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
• Join PAWS Club and receive discounts and benefits at businesses in and around the city.
• Include PAWS in your will or estate plan and help secure the future of Philadelphia’s animals for years to come. Please call 215-298-9680 ext. 15 or email email@example.com to discuss bequests or other forms of planned giving.
• Help a struggling neighbor by giving to PAWS’ Veterinary Care Fund for Low-Income Pet Owners. Donations are directly applied to the cost of basic veterinary care at our clinics for those who cannot otherwise afford it, helping pet owners keep their beloved companions as an alternative to surrendering to shelters. Select “Vet Care for Low-Income Pet Owners” when donating online.
Donate Needed Items
By providing things we use daily to care for animals, you can help us stretch our limited funds and save even more lives. Donations can be brought to any of our locations.
Send us items online: purchase from our Amazon Wishlist to have needed supplies shipped directly to PAWS without ever leaving your home.
PAWS Wish List:
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Canned dog, cat, and kitten food (pate-style preferred; no dry food, please)
- Trash bags (heavy duty/contractor)
- Clay cat litter (non-clumping)
- Kong brand dog toys
- Cat toys
- Fleece blankets
- Dog crates and carriers (new or used, all sizes)
• Create a personalized fundraising page for any occasion: birthdays, anniversaries, special events, or for the Philadelphia Marathon or PAWS Mutt Strut.
• Host your own fundraiser to generate support for the animals. Click here for ideas!
• Be a part of Philly Loves PAWS Day in May.
• Sponsor or hold a booth at the Mutt Strut in October.
• Display a donation jar and literature to raise funds.
• Host a fundraising event.
• Carry PAWS calendars or other gear to raise funds.
• Become a participating PAWS Club merchant.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-298-9680 ext. 15 to get started or share any ideas you may have.
Kids: hold a bake sale, do a supply drive at school, or ask for donations instead of gifts. More ideas: the sky’s the limit! Special thanks to these kids who donated their birthdays!
At Your Workplace
• United Way: designate PAWS to receive funds; Our Donor Choice code is 9158.
• Combined Federal Campaign: designate PAWS to receive funds; our Universal Code is 88257.
• Matching Funds: ask your human resources department if your workplace will match your gift to PAWS. Many companies will double or even triple employee donations!
Support PAWS While You Shop
• Amazon Smile: Select “Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society” as your organization of choice, and continue with your regular online shopping. Amazon will donate a percentage of every purchase to PAWS at no cost to you!
• eBay: Buy or sell; sellers designate PAWS to receive 10-100% of sales.
• iGive: A percentage is donated to PAWS when you shop online at a variety of major online retailers.
• Franklin and Whitman: 5% of proceeds from personal care products benefits PAWS.
• Grounds & Hounds: 20% of proceeds is donated from online coffee purchases; mention PAWS at checkout.
• Sincerely Ginger Jewelry: 15% of proceeds from paw print jewelry is donated to PAWS.
• Andy’s Paw Prints: 25% of pet portrait proceeds supports PAWS.
• Spirit Pieces: 15% from memorial glass art donated to PAWS (use code PHPAWS515).
• BarkShop: 10% of proceeds from pet supply purchases donated to PAWS.
• BarkBox: PAWS receives a $25 donation for every new subscription signup.
• Bissell: enter code ADOPT and select PAWS to receive a portion of what you spend.
Other Ways to Help
• TD Bank customers: have donations directed to PAWS at no cost to you. Present this flyer at any TD location, or call 215-629-0561 and ask to join the affinity program for PAWS (code A3470).
• Donate your vehicle: complete this form to make a tax-deductible donation.