Donations can be dropped off at PAWS’ clinic locations at 2900 Grays Ferry Avenue or 1810 Grant Avenue seven days a week (no need to call ahead). If you are unsure whether we can use your donations or to coordinate a large drop-off, please contact us.
Please ensure that your donations are clean and in good working order. Many of these items can also be purchased through our Amazon Wishlist to be sent directly to our shelters. Thank you for your support!
Our most needed items:
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Canned dog, cat, and kitten food (pate-style preferred)
- Trash bags (heavy duty/contractor)
- Clay cat litter (non-clumping)
- Kong brand dog toys (new)
- Soft dog training treats (unopened)
- Cat toys (all kinds)
- KMR kitten formula and kitten bottles (Grays Ferry facility only)
- Towels (Grays Ferry facility only)
We can also accept:
- Prescription food (dry or canned)
- Cat carriers (Grays Ferry facility only)
- Veterinary / medical supplies and medications
- Dog harnesses, leashes, and collars (especially martingale style)
- Dishwasher detergent (HE preferred)
- Cat treats
- Pet beds (small/machine washable)
- Sheets and blankets (Grays Ferry facility only)
- Dog crates and carriers (new or used, all sizes, Grays Ferry facility only)
Please donate the following elsewhere:
- dry dog and cat food
- clumping cat litter
- chunk-style canned cat food
These cannot be accepted:
- open bags of food and treats
If you would like to donate items not listed here or have questions, please contact us.
Your gifts will help PAWS save lives and we’re grateful for your support!