PAWS can help you keep your pet, and keep them happy & healthy!
Is your cat or dog sick?
Are you having trouble paying for food or litter?
Frustrated with your pet’s behavior?
Seeing stray cats in your backyard?
Call: 215-298-9680 ext. 10
- Itchy skin/allergies
- Ear/eye infections
- Unwanted litters (spay/neuter)
- Many other common issues
- PAWS is NOT an emergency hospital, nor do we provide services such as overnight care or extensive surgery.
- If your pet is experiencing an emergency, please take them to the nearest ER. Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center, Penn Vet, and PASE are three local facilities providing emergency services.
- You can find out more about our clinic services here.
We can also help you with:
- Litterbox issues
- Housetraining your dog
- Caring for stray/feral cats
- Getting pet food
- Getting litter & supplies
- … and more!