– Have your pet spayed or neutered, and find a friend to bring their pet, too! From now through the end of March, refer someone to our Spay/Neuter and Wellness Clinic and you will both receive 50% off the cost of your pets’ surgeries. For an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-298-9680 ext. 0. (To qualify, you both must show proof of being on some form of public assistance: ACCESS card, Medicaid, etc. Offer available while funding lasts.)
– Donate toward spay/neuter surgeries for pets whose owners cannot afford it. Your gift will help a cat or dog at risk of producing unwanted litters or being surrendered to a shelter.
– Spay/neuter the outdoor cats in your neighborhood. Now’s the time: kitten season is almost here! We offer low pricing for Trap-Neuter-Release efforts. Contact us for details and to make an appointment.
– Adopt: your new best friend will come spayed/neutered, and you’ll be opening up a space for PAWS to save another life! (Nelly, pictured, is just one of the dogs who’s currently waiting.)
– Foster a rescued dog, cat, or litter of kittens for 2-12 weeks until they are ready to be spayed/neutered and adopted. Doing so will make room in the shelter for other animals whose lives depend on it.
Every action to “Spay it Forward” will reduce the number of homeless and unwanted animals entering shelters, and improve the chances of those that do.
With your help, we will make Philadelphia a no-kill city!