You are invited to a tail-wagging evening of:
- Fabulous fashion show featuring celebrities and adoptable pets – all dressed to impress!
- One-of-a-kind live auctions
- Yappy hour delights
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 – 6-8:30 p.m.
Saks Fifth Avenue | 2 Bala Plaza | Bala Cynwyd, PA
Emcee: WMCN-TV’s Dawn Stensland
- Brent Celek (Philadelphia Eagles)
- Beth Shak (Professional Poker Player and Shoe Collector/Designer)
- Reid Rosenthal (The Bachlorette)
- Craig Robinson (The Bachlorette)
- Chad Rosenthal (The Next Food Network Star)
- Cara Kahn (Real World Chicago)
- Aneesa Ferreira (Real World Chicago)
- Kristin Detterline (Editor in Chief of Philadelphia Style Magazine)
- Hope Cohen (Chef and author of “Fast, Fresh + Simple”)
- Jenn Ryan (“Jenn & Michael in the Morning” on B101-FM)
- Michael Chew (“Jenn & Michael in the Morning” on B101-FM)
- Blaire Galaton-Kelleher (“Jenn & Michael in the Morning” on B101-FM)
- Aldoric Pough (personal trainer)
- An “evening out in style” in a Ferrari.
Experiences with Brent Celek, Beth Shak, Hope Cohen, Kristen Detterline, Aldoric Pough and more!
$100 per ticket:
Includes a $50 donation to PAWS and a $50 gift certificate to Saks Fifth Avenue for you!
Plus, Saks will donate 10% of the evening’s sales to PAWS.
Space is limited! Click here to purchase tickets.