Make your run even more meaningful by raising funds for Philadelphia’s most vulnerable animals. As an official Charity Partner of the 2013 Philadelphia Marathon, PAWS has a limited number of guaranteed entries for runners who raise funds for our lifesaving efforts ($1,000 for half marathon/8K runners, $1,500 for full marathon runners). Here are the members of the PAWS Team!
- Laura and Steve, running in honor of Penny
- Art, running in honor of Teena
- Kimberly, running in honor of Peyton and Braylee
- Hannah, proud adopter of Rufus
- Megan, proud adopter of Summer
- Jeanette, proud adopter of Milo and Moxie
- Rachel, proud adopter of Dolly
- Stacey, running in honor of Brie
- Kathryn, proud adopter of Andrea Bocelli
Current team fundraising total: $15,000 and counting!
To learn more and join the team, contact email@example.com or 215-298-9680 ext. 15. Runners for PAWS will receive:
- One race entry code that guarantees your spot in the Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon, or 8K
- PAWS gear as thanks for your fundraising efforts (including a PAWS t-shirt, bandana, hat, mug, and bracelet)
- Fundraising resources to help you reach your goal (including sample messages for supporters, a personalized online donation page, and fundraising tips)
Already registered for the Marathon but want to support PAWS by raising funds? We would be so grateful for your support – please contact us to get started!